Presentation by Rachel Gallagher, RN, CPNP, NCSN
By the end of the presentation, the attendee will be able to:
1. Know the definition of asthma.
2. Know the triggers and signs of asthma.
3. Know the treatment for asthma.
4. Know the side effects of the medications.
5. Know the five rights of medication administration.
6. Know the sequence of events in the administration of a rescue inhaler.
Instructions to Complete A Post-Assessment and Post-Evaluation Certificate Course
- Login to http://wi.train.org using login and password.
- Select My Learning on the right.
- Then click on Current Courses.
- Click on the M (Manage) to the right of the title.
- Select Completed.
- It will then tell you that you need to complete an assessment, so click on Assessment. When done, Close.
- At this point you will need to complete the Evaluation also. Click on Start Evaluation.
- When the evaluation is completed (10 questions), Close.
- If no certificate is offered, you are done.
- When a certificate is offered, go to TRAIN’s home page.
- Click on My Certificates on the right of the page.
- Then click on View All Certificates.
- To the right of the title in the Certificates column, click on the appropriate title.
- It will come up and you can print it. It will stay in Certificates permanently.
You can either print this entire page, or simply return to it later for these instructions.