Course Name: Emergency Action Plans
- Webcast: 38 minutes
- Post-assessment and evaluation: approximately 15 minutes
Course Presenter: Rachel Gallagher, RN, CPNP, NCSN
Course Description: Describes the purpose and process of developing an emergency action plan. Resources for templates of action are available to modify.
- Identify the definition of emergency action plans in the school setting.
- Identify characteristics of emergency action plans.
- Identify the purpose of emergency action plans.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing Center for Professional Development and Outreach is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
TO COMPLETE A POST-ASSESSMENT AND POST-EVALUATION and/or CERTIFICATE COURSE
Instructions to Complete A Post-Assessment and Post-Evaluation Certificate Course
- Login to http://wi.train.org using login and password.
- Select My Learning on the right.
- Then click on Current Courses.
- Click on the M (Manage) to the right of the title.
- Select Completed.
- It will then tell you that you need to complete an assessment, so click on Assessment. When done, Close.
- At this point you will need to complete the Evaluation also. Click on Start Evaluation.
- When the evaluation is completed (10 questions), Close.
- If no certificate is offered, you are done.
- When a certificate is offered, go to TRAIN’s home page.
- Click on My Certificates on the right of the page.
- Then click on View All Certificates.
- To the right of the title in the Certificates column, click on the appropriate title.
- It will come up and you can print it. It will stay in Certificates permanently.