Course Name: New School Nurse Orientation - Individual Health Care Plans
- Webcast: 52 minutes
- Post-assessment and evaluation: approximately 15 minutes
Course Presenter: Cindy Vandenberg, RN, BSN, Kimberly School District Nurse
Course Description: Describes the purposes and process of developing an individual health care plan.
- Identify the definition of an individual health plan in the school setting.
- Identify characteristics of individual health care plans.
- Identify purposes of the individual health care plan.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing Center for Professional Development and Outreach is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
TO COMPLETE A POST-ASSESSMENT AND POST-EVALUATION and/or CERTIFICATE COURSE
Instructions to Complete A Post-Assessment and Post-Evaluation Certificate Course
- Login to http://wi.train.org using login and password.
- Select My Learning on the right.
- Then click on Current Courses.
- Click on the M (Manage) to the right of the title.
- Select Completed.
- It will then tell you that you need to complete an assessment, so click on Assessment. When done, Close.
- At this point you will need to complete the Evaluation also. Click on Start Evaluation.
- When the evaluation is completed (10 questions), Close.
- If no certificate is offered, you are done.
- When a certificate is offered, go to TRAIN’s home page.
- Click on My Certificates on the right of the page.
- Then click on View All Certificates.
- To the right of the title in the Certificates column, click on the appropriate title.
- It will come up and you can print it. It will stay in Certificates permanently.