Presentation by Rachel Gallagher, RN, CPNP, NCSN
By the end of the presentation, the attendee will be able to:
- Know the definition of anaphylaxis.
- Know the symptoms of anaphylaxis.
- Know the common allergens that result in anaphylactic reactions.
- Know the sequence of events in administration of the epinephrine.
- Know the side effects of epinephrine.
- Know the sequence of event in the administration of epinephrine by Epi-pen®.
- Know the prevalence and facts regarding biphasic reactions.
Instructions to Complete a Post-Assessment Certificate Course
- Login to http://wi.train.org using login and password.
- Select My Learning on the right.
- Then click on Current Courses.
- Click on the M (Manage) to the right of the title.
- Select Completed.
- It will then tell you that you need to complete a post-assessment, so click on Assessment. When done, Close.
- If no certificate is offered, you are done.
- When a certificate is offered, go to TRAIN’s home page.
- Click on My Certificates on the right of the page.
- Then click on View All Certificates.
- To the right of the title in the Certificates column, click on the appropriate title.
- It will come up and you can print it. It will stay in Certificates permanently.
You can either print this entire page, or simply return to it later for these instructions.